Ayurvedic Foot Massage
Ayurvedic Foot Massage is for all the family. It is a safe and simple process which promotes better health by reducing stress and tension, strengthening the body's ability to resist disease, flushing toxins out of the system and improving circulation so the body can heal itself.
This ancient Indian Ayurvedic treatment involves working on the feet and legs, with particular emphasis on marma (Indian acupressure) points and simple but effective massage techniques. Oils are applied and the feet and legs are massaged using the hands and a small 3-metal bowl (Kansa Vatki) leaving the whole body refreshed and relaxed.
A treatment will normally lasts around 45 minutes. Please allow an extra 15 minutes for the free initial consultation in the first treatment.
This treatment has many benefits, some of which are;
- Relaxes tired feet
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Enhances joint mobility in the lower limbs
- Improves the condition of the ligaments and muscles of the lower limbs
- Helps to reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Enhances mental activities
- Calms the body
- Nourishes the skin
- Promotes improved sleep